Wednesday 1 April 2009

Memory in the post



Ok folks, want to help me out?

As a little project, i'm illustrating some of my memories. This isn't as straightforward as it sounds. It's not me drawing myself patting a dog when i'm three or flying a kite. I'm trying to draw scenes, places, people, etc completely from memory and create a collection.
Since these memories have been in my head for so many years, i'd like to let them free a bit, and i am therefore going to send them in the post to you. Yes you. Why would you want my memories? I don't know. I'm not forcing you. They will come in a pack, varying sizes of paper, varying amounts in each pack. All will be catalogued, scanned etc before traveling before being your property. So if you fancy some random art in the post. Maybe you just like the feeling of receiving mail. I know i do. Then just message me your address. I'm not a perve. I won't stalk you. Just for the record.

1 comment:

Anna said...

I think your drawings are wonderful. I love pen & ink and adding a bit of color here and there. Keep up the good work.